Residents with incontinence are likely to be sleep-deprived. Constant checking for wetness and night changing can disrupt their already fragmented sleep, which is why you should consider a product for nighttime or extended wear protection such as TENA Stretch Super Absorbency for maximum incontinence protection.
TENA Stretch Super Absorbency provides maximum bladder and/or bowel protection for nighttime or extended wear. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay in place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft nonwoven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
- FULLY BREATHABLE STRETCH SIDES:
- Promote skin health and comfort.
- Easier to select the right size, faster to apply.
- Provide secure, individualized “stay in place” fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort.
- SUPER ABSORBENT MICROBEADS to help reduce odor and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odor, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- UNIQUE TENA® “SURE STAY” WIDE HOOK SYSTEM delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability – first time, every time.
Product Number – Size SCA67902 – Medium/ Regular, 33” -52” waist SCA67903 – Large/ Extra Large, 41” -64” waist