With a simple on/off operation and large, rotating pressure, adjustment gauge, this ultra-quiet unit allows the required suction pressure to be easily set and viewed.
The kit includes: suction kit, internal battery, 800 cc disposable bottle, tubing, 6′ tubing, AC & DC power cords, and carrying case.
• With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult
• Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
• Optional sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
• Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
• Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
• Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case
• Float shutoff on container to protect against overflow and integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow