This product is Drop Ship Only
Wareologie, LLC has created an interdisciplinary medical device for rehabilitation that addresses patient and clinician needs to improve safety and measurable outcomes. Portable Parallel Bars™ have wheels, revolutionizing physical therapy access by bringing the device directly to the patient’s bedside. The FDA Class 1 device was designed in collaboration with Veterans Health Administration Innovators Network (VHA iNet) clinicians and Lawrence Technological University. Patients are enabled to stand more independently with less assistance from the clinicians. This reduces staffing demands to increase productivity and efficiencies. Getting to the rehabilitation clinic can be challenging if not impossible. The device folds in less than a minute and has wheels for easy transporting. Ideal for use in ICU, acute care, amputee, SCI hospital clinics, rehab facilities, skilled nursing, and home healthcare. Clinicians can now safely get people moving sooner and safer, reducing potential compounding issues related to immobility and potentially shortening length of stay.
The Portable Parallel Bars™ are designed for Amputee, Acute Care, Stroke Recovery, Prosthetic, Strengthening, Hip Fracture, Knee Replacement, Post Surgery, and Stroke recovery patients. The compact design works perfectly in small spaces and stores conveniently out of the way in an equipment closet. Our Portable Parallel Bars™ are a perfect addition to the existing line of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) products such as Bars, Stair Climber, Lift belts, and Therapy Tables.
Portable Parallel Bars™ Features:
• PORTABLE – Wheels for easy transport
• SAFE – Patients feel confident weight bearing
• SAVE TIME – Eliminate transfers. Set up and takedown in a minute
• SAVE SPACE – Compact, light design stores out of the way
• DURABLE – 600 lbs. maximum weight load
• STEP ACCESSORY – For patients to practice stairs
• LIGHTWEIGHT – Less than 60 lbs. (lighter than stationary bars at +130 lbs.)
• ADJUSTABLE – Adjustable height and width to accommodate patients
• COMPACT – Folded, the device is 1′ x 2.5′ x 5′
• MADE WITH – Aerospace aluminum, heavy duty outriggers for support, L: 5ft
• MADE IN USA – State of Michigan
Due to this product being a Drop Ship, this product will incur additional shipping costs, and does not qualify for free shipping. Please call and speak with a representative for further details.