These postpartum garments are FDA-listed medical devices designed by healthcare professionals for new moms to aid in both C-section and natural birth wound healing and help recovery by stabilizing joints, reducing pain, and increasing mobility.
• FDA-listed medical device.
• Speeds up postpartum recovery time.
• Option with zipper designed for C-Section — rather than pulling fabric over the C-Section incision, the garment features a side zipper for convenient and easy wear.
• Delivers gentle compression to reduce swelling (edema).
• Stabilizes the abdomen with structured support panels.
• Relieves conditions like pelvic girdle pain.
• Supports lower back and hips for improved posture.
• Tightens and tones belly, hips, waist, pelvis, and lower back.
• Split crotch design for convenient trips to the restroom.
• Contains silicone leg grippers to prevent the garment from riding up.
• Made of 76% nylon, 24% spandex.